Outcome Metrics – Measuring What Matters in the Nonprofit World
Using outcome metrics to measure and report nonprofit performance in the age of transparency and accountability.
Outcome metrics not only show funders and constituents how the organization is performing; they also help pave the way for sustainable growth and greater efficiency.
Amid increasing demand for transparency and accountability, today’s nonprofits are seeking ways to both produce and to demonstrate successful outcomes.
To meet this demand, nonprofit organizations are embracing outcome metrics to measure and report their performance.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- What outcome metrics are and why they matter
- Who monitors outcome metrics and how to link them to your mission
- How a balanced approach is key to successfully utilizing outcome metrics
- Real-world outcome metrics, tips for setting them up, and why the right financial software matters
- Outcome metrics you should consider tracking
Take the first step toward increased transparency and accountability while also setting up your organization for sustainable growth.
Download the eBook today and get started with outcome metrics!