A 5 Step Plan for Selecting the Right Fund Accounting Software for Your Nonprofit
Move past common challenges facing nonprofit organizations with the right fund-accounting solution.
Does your finance team experience any of these 6 challenges?
- Reporting is a struggle because it takes too much time
- Your organization relies on inefficient and error-prone manual processes
- Your team depends on spreadsheets to analyze performance and sometimes it results in reporting errors or version control problems
- The number of locations, programs, grants, or projects has grown rapidly and you’re considering additional accounting headcount
- Management, your board, and even external third-parties need real-time visibility
- You need to perform consolidations
If you said yes to any of these challenges, it’s time to consider changing your fund accounting system.
Even if you decide to stay with your current system, taking the time to evaluate all your options unlocks invaluable insights into your organization’s future needs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get 5 steps for identifying and selecting the right fund-accounting solution for your nonprofit.
Download the eBook today!